There’s something about a chambray shirt that just screams All-American to me. I usually associate it with even more denim and images of red, white and blue. I’ve about worn my chambray into the ground but still refuse to retire it. I love how versatile it is, and how easily it can easily be toughened up with some faux leather.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- @vegandee Cool! Thanks for the quick overview. I think I'll pick up a copy. 2 hours ago
- Any of you guys read T. Colin Campbell's new book "Whole"? I read China Study and wasn't sure if they are similar. ow.ly/lfRmV 4 hours ago
- I want to wear this all summer long. White blazers and bright shorts ow.ly/lfR3g 8 hours ago
- A vegan girl's dream... a website devoted to male models and cute cats! ow.ly/lfQuu 1 day ago
- I kind of want all of these, in a vegan version of course! Fashionable Punk Pieces via @thezoereport ow.ly/lfQLh 1 day ago
COPYRIGHT BROOKLYN BLISS 2012