On Sunday during Memorial Day weekend Jim and I decided to head to the city and view the Whitney Biennial. It was pretty hot and sticky out, so I wanted to wear something that would be cool outside while be air conditioner friendly inside the gallery as well. I also wanted to be on the dressier side because galleries are always more fun when you’re a bit dressed up. My vintage polka dot shorts paired with my cheetah spot bag proved to suit my needs perfectly.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Overalls... yay or nay? I'm thinking I vote nay, though they do look comfortable! ow.ly/lfPuR 6 hours ago
- The only way to improve these Eco-Friendly BBQ tips is to forget the meat! Makes me excited for BBQ season ow.ly/lfP8W 10 hours ago
- @vegandee Cool! Thanks for the quick overview. I think I'll pick up a copy. 1 day ago
- Any of you guys read T. Colin Campbell's new book "Whole"? I read China Study and wasn't sure if they are similar. ow.ly/lfRmV 1 day ago
- I want to wear this all summer long. White blazers and bright shorts ow.ly/lfR3g 1 day ago
COPYRIGHT BROOKLYN BLISS 2012