Every 6 months or so I go through my wardrobe and figure out what I’m no longer wearing as well as what items I want to update my look for the upcoming season. This season, I decided instead of purchasing mostly new items that I was going to purchase the most of the items I was looking for at my favorite thrift and vintage stores. Not only did I pick up near everything on my list (except for bathing suits), I got a few bonus items as well. Not to mention I spent loads less than I would have buying all this stuff new.
I ended up with…
- A neon pink Calvin Klein blazer
- An army green Zara blazer
- A D&G short sleeved cardigan
- A white leopard short-sleeved cardigan
- Several synthetic silk blouses, most of which were from the 60′s.
- A funky patterned red maxi skirt
- The most amazing cascade jacket with pleather arms!! Made by a label called Gender Bias.
- Black and white polka-dotted high-waisted shorts
- A black and white spotted sweater.
- An awesome 80′s purple and black sweater dress
- An 80′s fab gold jacket. It was so loud I had to try it on and it ended up looking awesome.
- J Brand wide leg jeans (only $3!)
- 2 pairs of peep toe flats (vegan)
- A black and white scarf in a cool pattern
I’m probably missing from this list a bunch of other items buried in this pile. I’m excited to start remixing these items into my wardrobe stat!